A Modern Cinema Group Company
MOCI MEDIA INC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Modern Cinema Group, has developed numerous apps that will be used to integrate and support its media content distribution plans. These apps are designed to work with the numerous channels of content storage. They include the following:
- WIFI ( Metro system ) storage networks
- LTE ( normal mobile carriers)
- LTE-B ( special channel mobile carrier channels)
- Other local networks ( to be provided by MOCI Media)
The apps are designed to capture the content, provide a means for users to view and save, and order content. The apps will provide revenue streams to the line carriers in the form of advertising. This would include the metro WIFI networks, and the LTE-B and LTE carriers inclusively. It would also provide a means for the company to push content to users, like future movie releases, TV series, or other content that the “provider” (Modern Cinema) puts on system and makes available to the consumers.
- The consumers will have options to pay for subscriptions to avoid advertising.
- They will be able to select content that they would like to have pushed to them.
- They will be able to fast load on any of the WIFI networks around town, ( including the MOCI Media Metro Lines)
- They will be able to store content on local drives, and the APP will decode and allow them to view.
ALL FOR FREE.
we make revenue on the advertising, ( that the consumer can pay to avoid viewing) and on the actual content that we own a percentage of being sold to the consumers. We share this revenue with the providers and everyone wins.